permaculture - [Fwd: BAD NEWS FROM IOWA!!]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marsha Hanzi <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc: habib@thegarden.net, ecobalance@lists.gaia.org, pcactivist@mindspring.com
  • Subject: [Fwd: BAD NEWS FROM IOWA!!]
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 19:00:47 -0700

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Dennis M. Fett" <dmfett@fmctc.com>
  • To: <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • Subject: BAD NEWS FROM IOWA!!
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 98 16:47:05 -0500
We are sad to say but three lawyers have said we have no case for appeal
and our lawyer did not prove our case in trial...the state laws did not
count only the proof from us on damages and our word means nothing....we
have 16 days to appeal but all hope is now gone!!!!...a very sad day for
organic people!!!! We will not be able to pay the expenses for our case
which are now $3000.00....we will write more on our page and after we get
over from the depression...we will try to put our lives back together if
we can....we only got emails from 3 people and some of the words helped
but aside from a miracle from God it is over...

DENNIS FETT
PEACOCK INFORMATION CENTER
www.peafowl.com/pesticides.htm

--- End Message ---

  • [Fwd: BAD NEWS FROM IOWA!!], Marsha Hanzi, 06/09/1998