permaculture - Re: observations afoot

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marsha Hanzi <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: observations afoot
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 12:03:22 -0700

Miekal and All:

Here in Brazil all the orange trees seem to be ill-- in various
regions many miles apart.
We tried intuitive contact with the trees, and got the information
that
they are in fact reacting to planetary imbalances. We are treating them
with pruning, planting of many companion plants and specific floral
treatments. As these plants are now reacting to energetic imbalances in
the planet, it is becoming increasingly useful to include energetic
strategies in the treatment. There is a wealth of possibilities. I
recommend those interested in looking up Perelandra materials ( they
have a homepage) which teaches how to access information directly
and how to use floral rememdies ( which we have seen to be very
effective) and materials from Viktor Schauberger. But there are many
other possibilities, such as crystals, copper coils , radionics, etc...

Marsha Hanzi