percy-l - Re: [percy-l] LITR

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Dye, Steve" <sldye AT bluegrass.org>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] LITR
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:58:43 -0400

I took the liberty of locating Dr. Mayberg at Emory and emailed her my thoughts about her research and the similarities with Percy, Tom More and Love in the Ruins. She was very nice about responding and said she was not at all familiar with any of it BUT she was ordering LITR.  We’ll see what happens with this. Fascinating to me!

Steven L. Dye, MA

Director

Bluegrass MH-MR Board, Inc.

1500 Leestown Road, Suite 338