pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] New site design updates

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Bear K <bear@ursine-design.com>
  • To: jPermaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] New site design updates
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 00:23:29 -0800

I've taken Chad's content from the previous site, and rolled it into the new design.
Still at http://www.ursine-design.com/piw
All tabs now link to something, and I learned some new PHP tricks to select the tabs based on the URL.
The search box has been pulled out to the top right.

I haven't seen the site with real content until recently, and I'd like to make changes to make it more readable.
Right now I'm too tired to continue on tonight. :-)

There are a view chunks of text that I haven't placed or found where best to place yet. The about page is a single page now, with anchors to each bio.

Cheers,
Bear