pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] New site design updates

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] New site design updates
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 09:29:33 -0600

Bear K writes:
> I've taken Chad's content from the previous site, and rolled it into
> the new design.
> Still at http://www.ursine-design.com/piw
> All tabs now link to something, and I learned some new PHP tricks to
> select the tabs based on the URL.
> The search box has been pulled out to the top right.
>
> I haven't seen the site with real content until recently, and I'd like
> to make changes to make it more readable.
> Right now I'm too tired to continue on tonight. :-)
>
> There are a view chunks of text that I haven't placed or found where
> best to place yet. The about page is a single page now, with anchors to
> each bio.

Wow, you move fast! Looks great to me and I think your content
management choices are excellent.

I for one want you to feel totally empowered to make the choices you
think are best for the site. When your happy with it maybe solicit
some feedback and try and meet those concerns while maintaining
personal integrity with regards to creative freedom.

Upload soon?