pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][7][8.10.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org, sgerson@stanfordalumni.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][7][8.10.04]
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:04:29 -0700

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

(Please respond with now or later.) And if we do decide to go for non-
profit, I will probably include this in

my post to the PC lists (which I will write tomorrow night) and ask if anyone has experience with the process and would be willing to help us out.

Before posting anything about HG to the PC list, wait until we have decided
on our name
and I have had a new public list created for HG using that name. You can then
tell them where to go to discuss
and keep up with progress on the project as a followup to your announcement.
There will be greater impact if you combine news about HG
and its companion public list together. Otherwise things will be too
scattered and people may forget about HG.