pcdb - Re: [pcdb] PCDB/Wiki/Guild Database

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • From: Paul d'Aoust <paul@heliosville.com>
  • To: pcdb <pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcdb] PCDB/Wiki/Guild Database
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 12:25:53 -0700

On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 07:56 -0400, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
> Is this project still on and is anyone still interested in working on it?

Yes! Still very interested; just sort of busy lately with my new job.
I'm concerned, though; will we be moving to an exclusively Wiki-based
system? I've just seen talk of setting up the wiki and populating it
with data lately, and I'm wondering if that's the tack we're taking now.
I still think we should hash out a good database schema and go that
route.

Paul d'Aoust