nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Clove currant ribes aureum

  • From: "Dr.Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@dataone.in>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Clove currant ribes aureum
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:32:18 +0530

There is some information on clove currant in Fruitipedia at the following link:

www.fruitipedia.com/clove_currant_ribes_odoratum.htm

But this information is very little.Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Mandi HP India
www.fruitipedia.com
91 1905 222810, 91 094181 81323
Blog: AROUND THE WORLD FOR FRUITS, FRIENDS AND NEW EXPERIENCES
available at www.fruitipedia.blogspot.com

I shall very much appreciate in LEARNED MEMBERS like Ginda and Rivka could send some additional infpormation.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Road's End Farm" <organic87@frontiernet.net>