nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Clove currant ribes aureum

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Clove currant ribes aureum
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 09:45:59 -0500

I was thinking that removing the leaves that are hosting the majority of the
aphids will allow the plants to outgrow them...

What's even more interesting to me is that I bought a bunch of Consort Black
currant seedlings a few months ago & the aphid is showing up on them. They
were all potted up with fresh potting soil & are at a different location
from the Crandalls. Did the aphids come on the bareroot plants?

~mIEKAL