nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Clove currant ribes aureum

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Clove currant ribes aureum
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 13:10:04 -0500

Sam, what time of year do you prune away the older canes?

I wonder if they will root. I have a huge Crandall that I realized was huge
because it was layering itself. I dug up a large amount of the layered
branches & came up with over 30 new plants from one plant. I've been making
a melomel from it for the last few years that is outstanding.

~mIEKAL