nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Need source for parafilm

  • From: Gary Masog <gary.masog@gci.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Need source for parafilm
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:22:27 -0900

I have been using splicing tape from Home Depot with great success. Cheap, easy to use and holds really strong. This is the electrical tape that only sticks to itself so you need to remove the protective layer. The tape expands so just leave it on, and the sun will degrade it. I
always put a wet piece of paper on the scion wood or tree limb and then cover it all with
a colored plastic news paper bag for a few weeks. Of course it is not as hot up here.

Gary
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ginda Fisher" <list@ginda.us>