nafex - Re: [NAFEX] stump dissolver(killer)

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] stump dissolver(killer)
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 22:44:09 +0000

If you have more than a few stumps to treat, you can dilute the full-strength
glyphosate up to 50-50 with water. Actually, this gets confusing because the
"concentrate" on the store shelf is not 100% glyphosate. But mix a cup of it
with a cup of water in a pint spray bottle, and you can treat 2x the cambial
bands for the same price.

Try to treat within 24 hours of cutting. Larger trees/ vigorous species may
grow some sprouts again, but just treat again.