nafex - Re: [NAFEX] stump dissolver

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] stump dissolver
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:49:25 EST

In a message dated 11/14/2010 11:24:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, dwoodard@becon.org writes:

I'm a proponent of targeted use of chemical herbicides - I'd use either
>full-strngth (not the diluted, ready-to-use stuff) glyphosate(Roundup,
>Kleenup, etc.), applied directly to freshly exposed cambium tissue, or
>one of the 2,4-D/triclopyr formulations, like Brush-B-Gon - again,
>applied directly to a fresh cut exposing cambium all the way around the
>stump.

Doug has brought up a point I didn't properly address, my error. The Roundup I diluted was the farm strength about 50%, not the store bought ready to use, you know just point and spray. So after being diluted by 50% it is still much stronger than ready to use stuff.

And no, I didn't spray the Tordon!!!  My fish in the 6 acre pond are alive and happy.

Jerry