nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Tordon and Roundup

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Tordon and Roundup
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 12:27:35 -0500

On Nov 14, 2010, at 12:10 PM, Idell Weydemeyer wrote:

I think it is important to be very careful with Tordon. Tordon is toxic to fish and gets in the water table  [. . . ]  Perhaps the cattails will die with just dilute Roundup painted on them -- Roundup is said to be the least toxic of many herbicides but supposedly it is the inert ingredients that can cause many problem.