nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Carmine Jewel... :) Melissa

  • From: "S & E Hills" <ehills7408@wowway.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Carmine Jewel... :) Melissa
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:23:54 -0500

Thank you Melissa.

I had ordered a Carmine Jewel from St Lawrence two years ago and it never
did anything. I contacted St. L. and they said they would replace it if
they had them in stock the next year (which they didn't) and I had checked
when they posted their preview catalog back in Dec and again it was not
listed. I emailed them yesterday and I'm hoping I can get that replacement
this spring. Now I just got to figure out what else I can order for it to
ride along with...lol

I planted Crimson Passion at the same time and it has establised nicely, but
it is still small (maybe 1 1/2 feet tall) (I blame rabbit brousing last
winter).

S. Hills
Zone 6b Michigan