nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Please CEASE global warming thread

  • From: "Ernest Plutko" <ernestplutko@wiktel.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Please CEASE global warming thread
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:54:11 -0500

I don't like the sometimes goofy discussions on the list but I don't
complain about them. I used to read all postings but lately I just
ignore postings from just a few people. Not you, Kevin. Everyone
has something to say but it might be hard to find. Global warming I
think is a valid discussion. I have read a few postings on the list
that I couldn't even understand. What really puzzles me is some
members rave about how wonderful the postings they were. Duh! I'm
pretty indifferent to someone's philosophy about life.