nafex - [NAFEX] talking g. warming

  • From: Alan Haigh <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] talking g. warming
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 05:16:25 -0700

Too bad we can't vote a topic down when the majority of members just get bored with the discussion as it goes round and round and round.  The info and research is easily found elsewhere.  The idea that tree people are especially concerned about climate change can only ring valid if you don't believe it's a serious threat.  I'm not throwing that out there for debate, so please no response.

I'm not bored with the discussion in general, but am quite sick of it here.  This site is useful to me for more direct fruit growing issues.  An occasional foray into marginally related topics is fine and sometimes entertaining as well.  It can provide insight into the mentality of other members but for the time being and for at least 6 months I'd like to see all commentary on CC banned from this site.  I'm doing enough scrolling here already.