nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Weather

  • From: Kevin Moore <aleguy33@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Weather
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 12:36:28 -0700 (PDT)

This a very concise and well-worded explanation. I would only add one thought: The carbon that was laid down as fossil deposits was pulled out of the atmosphere over the course of millions of years, but is being reintroduced over the course of a couple of hundred years. Very possibly too much too fast.