nafex - Re: [NAFEX] birds & cherries

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>, swim_at_svc@yahoo.com
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] birds & cherries
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:51:34 -0700

In the Oregon coast range of the Cascade mountains, the berry crop is so light this year several coastal towns are having highly unusual problems with bears coming into town. In Florence, Oregon, three bears had to be killed just in one week, last week.
What's your preference - birds or bears? :-)
-Lon Rombough
For all other things grape, http://www.vitisearch.com
A video about The Grape Grower : http://cookingupastory.com/index.php/2008/04/18/the-grape-grower/