nafex - Re: [NAFEX] What can sloe be grafted to?

  • From: Spidra Webster <spidra@speakeasy.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] What can sloe be grafted to?
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 21:27:30 -0800

On Mar 6, 2008, at 9:10 PM, MARIE ASHTON wrote:
Are you going to make some sloe gin?

Regards,
Richard Ashton

I had that in mind.  Although I might try rum or vodka instead.  I really don't like the "medicinal" quality of gin.

Megan Lynch

Berkeley, CA

NAFEX: I'm in USDA Zone 9b

Treadle On: My current wishlist is a Bronze Embossed White, Kenmore De Luxe 551Matching Cabinet Chair, Singer 500 carrying case, Necchi treadle cabinet, National Art Deco treadle cab, Kenmore Art Deco treadle cab