nafex - [NAFEX] visiting "fruit peoples" in Canada

  • From: aleš heuler <wama@seznam.cz>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] visiting "fruit peoples" in Canada
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 06:03:27 +0100 (CET)

Hello friends,

We are farmers from Europe visiting Canada for cultural and knowledge
exchange. We are cultivating many hardy fruits and edibles berries for cold
climate. Our intention is concentrated in breeding and propagating fruit
trees by seeds. We are now in Sk near Estevan, will be in Ontario in summer.
I would like to meet some orchardist. I have some interesting seeds to
exchange. (stratif. Peach, apricot, Turkish hazel and no strat. Grapes
crosses seeds, Aronia melanocarpa and arbutifolia,Eddible sorbus crosses,
Cornus mas, Morus alba, Chinese hawthorn, Lycium barbatum, Lonicera
kamtchatica….)
Is there anybody interested to share?
Zone probably 4

Thanks Ales