nafex - [NAFEX] Membership

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jfruth@tds.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Membership
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 08:28:15 -0600

1) I just now noticed that the 'Membership Renewal Form' and the statement, "If your address label says 'LAST,'.............." is on the last page. Had it been somewhere the index I probably would not have let my membership lapse. The inside front cover is blank so I've always presumed that the outer cover is merely a mailing jacket - I would not have thought that the renewal form would be where it is.

2) I just read a post from a fellow in England who says he is not a member. Is the statement, "You must be subscribed to post", at the end of the list of messages, just a bit of 'hot air' designed to scare people off? If this fellow from England has access to our blog, without being a member, doesn't everyone else throughout the world? So, if anyone can post, why are we talking about SELLING subscriptions?

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
For jams, jellies & syrups: