nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Electronic Pomonas

  • From: "Martha L. Davis" <martha_davis@earthlink.net>
  • To: Jwlehman@aol.com, nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: natelson@pipeline.com, lostman_amiga@yahoo.com, martha_davis@highstream.net
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Electronic Pomonas
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:41:02 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

I think The comment I saw about being careful about changing the character of
the organization requires some careful thought. I have tended not to read
much of what Dr. Parmar writes because much of it seems so irrelevant to me
or there is not enough info to tell whether it is relevant or not. Do we
need to try and stay within certain climatic limits and if so what are they?
I read and enjoy the California rare fruit grower magazine partly because
some of it is useful and the other part seems like fruit tourism. However
some of that is due to the color photos that Pomona doesn't have.

Martha