nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Electronic Pomonas

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Electronic Pomonas
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:22:06 -0600

The problem would be how to prevent the Mulla from then sending it to all the people in his village for free, or back to the United States or Canada at a cut rate to people who want it here. Essentially, that is what is done in China with CDs.

Do you really think *Pomona* is going to become such a huge black-market item? I didn't realize there was such a pent-up demand for the publication. Maybe you should start accepting advertising after all!

:-)

Bill

--
We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason. - Edward R. Murrow