nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Blueberry Question

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Blueberry Question
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:17:30 -0700

Some can grow to 15 feet if they're happy and not pruned back. Interesting
to hear from Betsy about the complex taste of Centurion. I had thought about
commenting that rabbiteyes, although they cane hav very pleasant sweet/acid
ratios and some complexity, might not have the richness you could find
outside of the species. But I don't have enough experience, and that would
have been too much conjecture. There could well, I though, be a rich,
complex rabbiteye - even many - out there I just haven't tried. Good to
hear of one.

~ Stephen