nafex - Re: [NAFEX] If it stains....

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] If it stains....
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:33:40 -0500

Hi,

The rule of thumb I have read is that the darker the skin of the fruit, the more good things it contains. You have to eat the fruit's skin, or break it down to release the good compounds.

You should be hearing good things about dark red apples, dark grapes, blueberries, strawberries, ect. (beets)

Later,
Tom