nafex - Re: [NAFEX] pomegaranate bagging results

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] pomegaranate bagging results
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:25:28 -0800

I had planned on bagging in later stages, but they began stripping the fruit
when it was very small. Yes, these are particularly sweet pomegaranates.

I do think I'll need to set up a squirrel feeder to take pressure off the
trees.

Or I could build cat ladders and cat habitats right up to the treetops...

~ Stephen