nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Cedar Tree and Apples

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Cedar Tree and Apples
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 03:45:32 +0000

Found my list of CAR-resistant apple cultivars! This list probably excludes some late ripening apples, and some not hardy to z4. List includes no references, so I don't know if I jotted it from a prior NAFEX string, or from one of the apple nursery's websites.

Top 2 would be Redfree & Nova Easy Gro. Also good are Chestnut crab, Freedom, Haralson, Liberty, NovaMac, Prairie Spy, Regent, Roxbury Russet, Sir Prize, Wms Pride, Wolf River. I've noticed Snow (syn Fameuse) and Tolman Sweet are not too badly infected.