nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Cedar Tree and Apples

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam" <Sam.Brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Cedar Tree and Apples
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:43:48 -0500

Title: Message
Some good fact sheets on cedar apple rust, its control and which cultivars are resistant to it at:

http://www.umassgreeninfo.org/fact_sheets/diseases/cedar_apple_rust.pdf

http://www.extension.umn.edu/yardandgarden/ygbriefs/p222cedarapple.html

http://www.oznet.k-state.edu/path-ext/factSheets/Apple/Cedar%20Apple%20Rust.asp

-- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn. (USDA Zone 4b)