nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Cedar and Apples

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Cedar and Apples
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 03:53:57 +0000

I have a couple trees which used to turn almost all orange, until I removed the nearby cedar, but they never defoliated. I don't know if the orange spots can re-infect and make more spots; doesn't sound right to me, if they need red-cedar as an alternate host. What did the links posted by Sam B indicate about that?