nafex - Re: [NAFEX] "Roundup"/ & poison ivy

  • From: "Richard Kruse" <richkrus@gvtel.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] "Roundup"/ & poison ivy
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:42:12 -0500

One of the things that brings smiles to me is my use of Roundup last fall.
My amelanchiers were so full of thistles last year I hard to remove at least a ton of material to make room for picking.
Last fall I sprayed the rows with roundup after the leaves had fallen from the berry plants. Virtually nothing is growing that is of the broadleaf weed or grass weed nature under the berries. I have done this in previous years but have failed to make a point of doing it for last few years.
Yea Roundup.
Dick