nafex - Re: [NAFEX] "Roundup" and other -cide effects

  • From: "O'Barr, R. D." <topgun@otelco.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] "Roundup" and other -cide effects
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:53:51 -0500

THERE ARE MANY TIMES MORE CANCER CAUSING POLLUTANTS IN THE COSMETICS AND
SHAMPOOS SUCH AS NITROSAMINES AND SODIUM LAUREL SULPHATE AND THE LIST GOES
ON. IT IS SAID THAT 80% OF BREAST CANCER IS CAUSED BY UNDERARM DEODORANTS,
SO WE HAD BEST WORRY ABOUT THESE THINGS BEFORE WORRYING ABOUT FOOD SOURCE
POLLUTANTS THAT ARE OF VERY LOW MAGNITUDE IN COMPARISON; FOR EXAMPLE, ONE
SHAMPOO CAN INDUCE MORE NITROSAMINES INTO THE BODY THAN 2 LBS OF BACON!
tOPGUN