nafex - Re: [NAFEX] potted fruit drip irrigation

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@containerseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] potted fruit drip irrigation
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 08:10:23 -0500

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:36:19 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Is your drip irrigation system simple? Could anyone build it?

We bought a drip irrigation system for our in-ground garden
last summer (not for the container garden). It was
surprisingly inexpensive, considering what we got.

Then, of course, it didn't stop raining all summer so we
haven't installed it yet. We didn't have time in between
the rains! Making the purchase rather ironic... but anyway:

We bought it here, and they have a large variety of
different gadgets, systems, kits, design-your-own system,
etc.

http://www.dripworksusa.com

Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and
edible flower seeds for successful container growing.