nafex - Re: [NAFEX] plumcot - hardy almond

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] plumcot - hardy almond
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:32:18 -0700 (PDT)

I cant remember where I got mine from. It could be
some other almond that was mislabeled, but I havent
found mine to be especially bitter, The nut is had to
crack though. If there are better varieties that will
grow in the southeast, I would like to try them.

Now if I only could grow Pistachios...hmmmm. :)

Robert