nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Re: nafex Online Exchange Page

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: <hortventures@cox.net>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Re: nafex Online Exchange Page
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 14:42:49 -0700

Claude,
I have briefly checked into WIKI in the past. This is the kind of thing I
had in mind for an on-line exchange page. A place that can be maintained by
the users, similar to a bulletin board, where you post offers and then
remove them as items are distributed. I would appreciate receiving a link
to a WIKI that might be close to such an exchange page. Have you seen
something similar in the other groups you are involved in? Of course,
anyone of us can set up our own exchange pages, as Bob in SW Florida
offered, but it would be cool to have a site that anyone could post to at
any time, which is what WIKI's are all about.
-Mark Lee, Seattle zone 8a