nafex - [NAFEX] Re: nafex Online Exchange Page

  • From: Console G4 <tfnews@gate.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: nafex Online Exchange Page
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 23:04:53 -0400

Hi,

I would be willing to put up such a page on my fruit site. It could be open to the public or restricted to NAFEX members (password).

Best of growing,

Bob Cannon
SW Florida

Message: 6
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:16:36 -0700
From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Raspberry seed offer
To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>

Is there any way to make an on-line version of the Exchange Page? I know
that I have participated more in NAFEX discussions and learned more about
fruit exploring by joining this on-line discussion group. I wonder if
having the Exchange Page on-line would cause an equally beneficial shift in
the way people participate in NAFEX. I don't know how this would be
implemented... I'm just throwing out an idea. And let's not turn this
thread into another debate on whether Pomona articles should be on-line.
Last year we had that discussion, and Pomona continues only to be available
in printed form.
-Mark Lee, Seattle