nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: nafex Online Exchange Page

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: nafex Online Exchange Page
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 20:12:23 -0700

Title: Re: [NAFEX] Re: nafex Online Exchange Page
I have another list on the same server that handles NAFEX, .ibiblio.org, and the person who set it up has shown me how it would be possible to set up what is known as a WIKI, which would be a site where the members themselves can post to the site.  This would make an exchange page very simple as anytime a member had something to offer, they could go post it themselves.
The decision to have such a thing set up has to be handled by the NAFEX Board of directors, though.
-Lon Rombough

Hi,

I would be willing to put up such a page on my fruit site. It could be open to
the public or restricted to NAFEX members (password).

Best of growing,

Bob Cannon
SW Florida

Message: 6