nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Early apple

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Early apple
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 07:33:16 -0600

At 09:46 PM 1/29/2003 -0500, Charlotte wrote:
I think questions like this and the answers you are receiving from around
the country is a wonderful use of this list. Please remember to identify
your location everybody. A signature as to location would be helpful. I
forget that Lucky is in Kentucky for example until he mentions it. Which
end of the state are you? What's your elevation.... That adds an important
dimension to your obsverations. ( I am in central Virginia as you may have
deduced and am at about 800 feet.)

I'm in southern west-central KY, about 70 miles NW of Nashville, TN. Elevation is somewhere around 575 ft.

I'd be interested to hear your take on Monark.

Lucky Pittman
USDA Zone 6
Hopkinsville, KY