nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Groundhogs

  • From: LONGDISTSHTR <longdistshtr@InfoAve.Net>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Groundhogs
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:32:11 -0400

I wish Bruce and Dan would have been polititians back in the '50s and
'60s and maybe I wouldn't have gotten in the killing business in those
two wars. Be that as it was, my varmint shooting expertise certainly
gave me an advantage in that business. You are both fortunate to have
missed the necessity of having to defend your right to say whatever
comes to your mind. Too bad someone has to do this kind of life
extermination and I'd be the first to vote to eliminate the taking of
any type of life. It made a Buddhist of me.
"One well-chosen word which brings the listener peace is better that a
thousand spoken in vain."
Doc Lisenby
Zone 7/8