nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Foley Food Mill

  • From: Doug Woodard <dwoodard@becon.org>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Foley Food Mill
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:23:44 -0400 (EDT)

About 25 years ago, I often watched a Victorio Food Strainer being used by
friends to separate fruit flesh and juice from seeds and skin. They were
very enthusiatic about it and it looked to me like a very good device.

The description of the Garden Way food mill by "road's end farm" sounds
very similar to the Victorio.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada