nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Foley Food Mill

  • From: "road's end farm" <organic101@linkny.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Foley Food Mill
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:05:47 -0400

Yes, that looks like it.

On Tuesday, August 20, 2002, at 04:26 PM, Tom Olenio wrote:

road's end farm wrote:

I would recommend a Garden Way type food mill. These clamp on to a
table; have a hopper on top that holds several quarts; and have a
hand-cranked spiral augur that fits inside a conical stainless steel
screen. Skins and seed go in one direction, juice and pulp in another.

Hi,

Is this the sort of thing you are talking about;

Victorio Food Strainer: (image)
http://store5.yimg.com/I/kkapers2_1700_9537470

It sure looks easy to use, and if it does separate juice and pulp from skins it would be a
blessing.

Capacity looks a lot better than a Foley type mill.

Is this the device? I has different screens for berries, grapes, etc.