nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: Killing Poison Ivy

  • From: <bmn@iglou.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: Killing Poison Ivy
  • Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 09:44:30 -0400

Yep! Many years ago, there was a family who had been burning firewood
with attached vine pieces. The draft wasn't what it should have been in
their fireplace and smoke got into the house regularly. The entire
family was hospitalized with severe symptoms both externally and really
horrendous lung problems. I don't exactly remember the internal
symptoms, but I want to say there was some sort of lung blistering and
bleeding.