nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Poison ivy

  • From: "HDessureault" <inter.verbis@atreide.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Poison ivy
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 16:33:26 -0500

Greetings everyone,
Since poison ivy is a common problem, which we all run into sooner or later,
I though I would pass on my remedy.
If you removal attempts have not worked and/or you end up with a «case of
poison ivy», you can use aloe vera to deal with the problem quite
effectively.
Someone in my family is quite sensitive to poison ivy and I have used it
many times with great success.
It actually stops the progress when you apply it at the beginning when the
skin is itchy and red but there are not bubbles (?1) yet.
Hélène, zone 3-4