nafex - Re: [nafex] Apple sauce production

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Apple sauce production
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:14:37 -0700

0% Introductory APR!
Instant Approval!
Aria Visa - get yours today.
http://click.egroups.com/1/7102/15/_/423498/_/968814794/

As with all fruit, applesauce made in a blender will vary a lot with the
varieties you use. Gravenstein, well ripened, has a lot less of the trait
described, while other varieties have more. This is where some creative
blending of varieties will make a difference, just as it does in good cider.

-Lon Rombough
Grapes, unusual fruits, writing, more, at http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom