msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Pelleted feed, ignorance or bliss?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Lydia Mabry" <lmabry@zianet.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Pelleted feed, ignorance or bliss?
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 08:19:27 -0700

I have to agree, this is a very relevant discussion. We all have to carry
feed for our animals and many use or have considered hay pellets. Myself
included. But having seen what it did firsthand I will not consider it any
further. I carry hay, beet pulp, some wheat bran and possibly senior feed
for one of my horses. These are all things they get on a daily basis so they
will not have a change of diet if we are out somewhere.

Jmo - Lydia Mabry