msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Propose to your local AHJ

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Chuck Daniel" <iwhound@voyager.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Propose to your local AHJ
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:10:31 -0500

Hi Sherry, I agree that either SAR Tech 3 or 2 should be required but it also come with a cost. Most of the unaffiliated groups have very little for a budget, thus they cannot afford to enroll in NASAR and take the course work. I have become a member of NASAR and have just received the NASAR "Fundamentals of Search and Rescue". It is loaded with information which I will pass on to my group during our monthly training sessions. Did you do this on your own or did your MSAR pay for the course?

Chuck
KVMSAR
Ohio
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sherry C. Hicks" <shicks@nwinc.net>