msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Disaster cross-training / Educating SAR @ MSAR

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Chuck Daniel" <iwhound@voyager.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Disaster cross-training / Educating SAR @ MSAR
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 20:44:20 -0500

Yes I omitted the other aspects of CERT training. The oblivious question at hand is how for does a MSAR want to go into the broad view of SAR and CERT. As for my organization, I believe they want to stay focused on just the out lying SAR issues. Do I agree with this. I really don't know. We are a small outfit, and probably can't address all issues. However, all in Kokosing should be and will be aware of the broad picture.

Chuck
VP KVMSAR
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>