msar-riders - RE: [MSAR] Re: mounted patrol testing question

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "susan anielski" <sanielski@earthlink.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [MSAR] Re: mounted patrol testing question
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:09:16 -0500

It's evident that although a lot of terminology is used no one has taken
the time to provide definitions. I was always taught that when you put
something in writing for others to read that you should assume a percentage
of those reading it won't understand due to the fact that their
view/comprehension is different. That would mean that we shouldn't assume
our understanding/view is a given. Everything needs to be written so that
nothing can be misunderstood or misinterpreted. We need to be very clear
and provide definition.