microid - Re: [Microid] MicroID.org and Microformats.org

microid AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Fred Stutzman <fred AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter AT jabber.org>
  • Cc: microid AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Microid] MicroID.org and Microformats.org
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:57:46 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

Fred Stutzman wrote:
Mine too. Not sure about you, but I don't typically work on something
until I've been poked a few times so that I know there's real interest.
I think we can consider ourselves poked. :-)

Since I'm the spec writer around here, I would be happy to work up an
initial spec (probably using the RFC format) soon. How about I commit to
the end of next week?

I think that's great, and I'm more than willing to help out. This week is just a killer for me. So much schoolwork. This is the step forward we need - and we have a lot of legitimacy behind us.

-fred

Peter

--
Fred Stutzman