market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] push seeders

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: John Ehrlich <johnkaty AT shaw.ca>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] push seeders
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 08:35:15 -0800

I am still a back guy (as long as I do Pilates each week) I think I can beat
any machine transplanter---three people can hand txp 1000 starts in under 2
hours, easily. The problem is when you have to do 10,000, then the machine
is good and pays for itself. But you may have to wholesale 10,000 plants,
your getting half the price. (Talk about tangents)

John